We believe that individuals
- deserve respect for their inherent self-worth and dignity;
- are, along with their support network, a full partner in the planning, delivery and evaluation of the services accessed;
- are part of creating a safe environment to live, work and play;
- will receive services in the least restrictive and most personally and culturally sensitive environment possible
- are capable of adapting their skills to circumvent their disability and/or acquiring greater skills despite their disability;
- are capable of emotional growth;
- have the same rights as any member of the community and can exercise those rights without fear of retribution.
Donate to WDACS...
To donate to WDACS programs, select the button to be directed to Canada Helps where your donation will be processed.